Friday, July 18, 2008

Guess Who's Starting a DayCare???!!!

That's right it's me!!! See those two boys with us?
We decided it made no cents (sense) for us to pay 2 day care bills, drive to work every day, and for what?? I wasn't making money I was working to pay for my gas and our daycare.
So starting August 1st I am no longer a 3 Rivers employee but instead I will be Meggan Lehnerz - the only daycare provider in Power Montana!
I haven't decided on a name for it yet but I have thought about "Lil' Pirates DayCare" or "Sidney's Friends DayCare" I just don't know I am not good at that kind of stuff.
Anywho, pray for me that I can make this work and be able to stay home and still make a living!

1 comment:

Summer said...

That is so exciting! If I was there, I would definitely bring Maci to your daycare. (: Good luck with it all.